Tuesdays at 6:30 PM, Room 408
Whether you already knit, crochet or want to learn, join us while we connect, share devotions and pray. All handmade items are donated to CLA members, various ministries and area hospitals. Can't attend? Please feel free to donate completed projects, yarn, gift cards, or large plain gift bags!
Project Guidelines (suggested sizes for items):
- Hat measurements by circumference:
Preemie – 12”, Baby – 14”, Toddler – 16”, Child – 18”, Adult Women – 20”, Adult Men – 22”
Wrist warmers: Have a cut-out for the thumb and cover from the wrist to just below where the fingers start.
- Baby Blankets for CLA Newborns, Toy Share & CAPC: Approximate size: 32 – 36” wide x 36” – 40” long, Color & Pattern are discretionary
- Pinnacle Health/Holy Spirit Hospital: Bereavement Blankets for babies that die at birth or may be still born. Blankets are provided to parents to hold child and keep. Sizes are: Small (12” x12”) - Large: (17” x 17”)
Current Projects Include:
- CLA Homebound: Prayer Shawls, Lap Robes, Hand Towels
- Toy Share: Hats, Ear Warmers, Headbands, Hat/Scarf Sets, Scarves, Dishcloths, Candy Cane Reindeer
- Baby Blankets: Newborn Blankets, Bereavement Sets, Knit Bears
- CLA Nursery Animals: Octopus, Teddy Bears, Bees, Birds, Frogs
- Missions Trip Needs
- Nursing Home needs (Christmas)
Knit, Crochet & Give Away will not be meeting:
May 22, June 5 and 19, July 31
For questions and more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.