What should I expect when I arrive?
When your family arrives on our campus, please visit our first-time guest area where you will be greeted by one of our Children’s Ministry leaders. After you have completed the check-in process, we will help you find your child's classroom or the Kids Church area. Our leaders will help your child to connect with a new friend when they enter their room.
- Arrive 15-20 minutes early to complete the registration process
- Complete the Family Registration Form before you arrive to help ease your check in process on the first visit.)
A computerized process makes it quick, simple and safe to check your children in and out of the classrooms and Kids Church. You may check in your child at any of the check-in stations using the last 4 digits of your telephone number.
After finding your child’s name in the database, tags will be printed with matching unique identification for that visit:
- Your child’s Name Tag to be worn during service
- Your Parent Tag for you to wear and/or hang on to
- A third tag for your child’s changing bag (birth - 2 yrs.)
Safety & Security
We go to great lengths to make sure your child is safe with us.
- All of our volunteers have been trained and screened with background checks to verify their level of quality and character.
- At Check-In, your family is assigned a random, three-digit alpha-numeric code that is on the child’s name tag and your security tag.
- After the service, you will return to pick up your child and show your Parent Tag in order for your child to be released back to you. Children will not be released to anyone not possessing the correct pick-up tag, or to a minor.
- To help the pick up process go smoothly, parent and child tags must be present for verification.