Welcome! We can’t wait to meet your children and help them find their place in our CLA Kids community. Our desire is to partner with you as parents to help your children grow in a relationship with Jesus.
THE BIG BACKYARD
Infant/Toddler: While providing a place where our youngest kids feel safe and cared for, we help our youngest kids learn about Jesus' love for them as they become familiar with Bible stories.
Preschool/Kindergarten: Kids enjoy a preschool church service with small group learning. During each gathering, they will sing songs, hear Bible stories, memorize Bible verses and learn more about how God wants us to live.
- Sundays 9:00 AM
- Sundays 11:00 AM
KIDS TOWN (Grades 1-5)
Kids Town is a kid-friendly environment where high energy worship, multi-media, small groups, games and drama are used to teach God’s Word. Kids Town offers the opportunity for children in 1st through 5th grade to grow in their relationship with God and connect with their peers and leaders every Sunday.
- Sundays 9:00 AM- Kids Town Small Groups
- Sundays 11:00 AM- Kids Town Kids Church
WEDNESDAY NIGHT GROUPS
There are activities for everyone on Wednesday nights at CLA! Kids meet Wednesdays at 7 pm in groups that help them to grow in their relationship Jesus and better understand the Bible.
- Rainbows (Ages 3-5)
- Girls Ministries (Grades K-12)
- Royal Rangers (Grades K-12)
Upward is a unique sports program that:
- develops young athletes (age 5 years to grade 6) mentally, athletically, spiritually and socially
- combines practices and games together one day a week
- is very family-friendly, as it allows families to spend more time together and less time at sporting activities
Fun Arts is a PennDel District opportunity where CLA Kids can participate. Fun Arts is designed to:
help kids discover their ministry talents and develop these giftings to the best of their abilities
help ignite a passion inside their hearts for ministry
We encourage you to invest in the next generation by partnering with the CLA Kids Ministry Teams. All levels of experience and abilities are needed. Serving opportunities include:
- Frontline (Greeting and Security)
- Infant-2 year old care
- Craft Team
- Curriculum and Snack Prep
- Games Team
- Lesson Leaders
- Puppetry Team
- Room Helpers
- Small Group Leaders
- Worship Team