Christian Life Assembly
Christmas Wonderland 2023
CLAPRODUCTIONS produces Broadway-style musical theater to audiences in Central Pennsylvania of over 16,000 patrons in a 2,000-seat auditorium. We are looking for talented people of all ages who have a passion for acting, singing and/or dancing. This is a non-stipend production.
- December 2, 3, 7, 8, 9 & 10
Rehearsal Schedule (General)
- Monday, September 11 | Mandatory All Cast Orientation
- Monday/Tuesday evenings September 18 thru October 24 | Various Speaking Roles & Choreography (as assigned)
- Wednesday evening music rehearsals October 4 thru November 15 | Chorus
- Monday/Tuesday evenings October 30 thru November 21 | All Cast Rehearsals
- Saturdays, 9:00 AM-4:00 PM, November 4, 11 & 18 | All Cast Rehearsals
- Monday-Friday, November 27-December 1 | All Cast Rehearsals - Tech Week
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Saturday, August 26, 9:00 AM-4:00 PM | Auditions by appointment*
- Monday, August 28, 3:00-9:00 PM | Auditions by appointment*
* To Audition
- REVIEW all the information, including performance dates, general rehearsal schedule, audition facts and list of characters. If you think you might audition for a character that has a solo requirement, be sure to request access to the music when you fill out the online form.
- CLICK HERE to sign up for an AUDITION appointment and complete the audition registration. (Select “Register,” select “Appointment date/time,” select “Next: Details”)
- Submit a headshot. The headshot must be current, of you alone and clearly show your face. All who audition must submit a current headshot.
To submit your headshot:
- DESKTOP: Go to Church Center. Log in and select account in the upper right-hand corner (profile) to upload your headshot.
- If unable to upload your photo per the above instructions, you may email the photo to email@example.com.
Auditions will be held at Christian Life Assembly in the Worship Arts Room. The church is located at 2645 Lisburn Road, Camp Hill, PA. Enter building back lower level through door marked “South Stair Entrance.”
- ALL must sign up for a timeslot for an acting audition (plan on 30 minutes).
- Acting audition will consist of reading a scene from the script.
- Most roles involve singing, although there are some roles that are non-singing. Those auditioning are encouraged to prepare 16-32 bars of a song of your choice. Please try to choose a song that showcases your voice. You may sing a cappella, or with a device, CD or a pianist you provide.
- You may be asked to sing scales by our vocal director.
- All must complete the audition registration, preferably online (see link above).
- ALL ADULTS (grade 9 and older) should also select a choreography assessment appointment during registration (plan on 90 minutes). Kids grade 8 and younger will be assessed at a later date. Those with physical limitations are exempt.
- All those auditioning must provide a current photo (see above).
- Please list all known conflicts on your audition registration (taking into consideration your work/school/vacation schedules).
- All who audition will be measured for possible costuming. This, however, does not guarantee you will be cast in the production.
- Due to involvement of minors, all cast and crew members are required to submit information for background clearances.