April 1 - May 20, 2019
A Biblically-based program for women who have suffered from the trauma of
rape, sexual, physical and domestic abuse.
Contact Tammy at email@example.com to register.
(Registration is free and materials are provided.)
Are you struggling with:
- Depression and/or thoughts of suicide
- Anger/hostility directed at self, others, and God
- Self-medicating, pain management
- Negative self-image/worthlessness, abusive relationships, poor self-care
- Self-destructive/impulsive behaviors, promiscuity, eating disorders, self-mutilation, re-victimization
- Sense of being permanently damaged or dirty
- Anxiety and phobias (specific and generalized)
- Substance abuse (alcohol, medications, food, etc.)
- Denial of victimization, suppression, or minimization, self-blame, shame and/or guilt
- Loss of sense of meaning, purpose, faith
- Impaired relationship/sexual problems, significant trust problems, rejection of sexuality and sex
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
If you have suffered or still suffer from any of these symptoms, A Time to Heal Beyond Survival is here for you!