A21 Walk For Freedom
SaturDAY, October 20, 2018
10:00 AM-1 PM
People across the globe will join the movement to abolish slavery one step at a time. Human trafficking is the illegal trade of human beings. It’s the recruitment, control, and use of people for their bodies and for their labor. Through force, fraud, and coercion, people everywhere are being bought and sold against their will–right now in the 21st century. The Walk For Freedom is designed to shine a global spotlight on human trafficking. We hope you'll take a stand with us!
What do I need to know as a participant?
What do I need to bring with me?
- other points of interest
- Anything else we need to mention
- Bus Driver
- Community Relations Volunteers (invite community organizations, law enforcement, government officials, colleges, school districts, etc.)
- First Aid
- Line Leaders (assist with emergencies, line breaks, intersections, etc.)
- Set-Up Crew/Tear-Down Crew
- Traffic Directors (stop traffic and allow participants to cross the street)